Monday, January 2, 2012

Narrating my real life story of Pakistani sex

I am Narrating my real life story of Pakistani sex at this blog. I have gone through this Pakistani sex blog and found good platform to share my own sex stories. Sania and I have been friends with Zia and Kanwal since we were in our student life. There always been a lot of flirting between the four of us in our student life while watching educational videos together. I know that Sania and Zia have always had a mutual attraction and I have always thought that Kanwal was hot. In fact, both women were real hot Pakistani women who can attract anybody. All four of us have openly flirted for as long as I can remember during our student life. The most important thing about our Student life was that we didn’t feel shy to each other in getting student loans and asking for money or sharing things if anyone is short of that. We have developed enough frankness between us. Later, I got married to Sania while Zia married Kanwal.check best SEM services.

Last year, after our marriage, we decided to recall the memories of our student life to take a trip to a resort in Murree. At this time we were not thinking of any Pakistani sex stories to start. We usually go away together once every year in our student life. All of us were from Elite class Pakistani families where restrictions don’t matter a lot. We booked adjoining rooms and take separate cars so that we can do some separate activities. Usually, in our student life, Zia and I will go shopping or antiquing and the women will go off together. It just makes it easier having two vehicles. This time, Zia gave a strange idea. He asked me to drive his car while Kanwal being my drive partner and Sania should be with him in his car. We all agreed the idea of change because it was just a funny change to recall our student life and SEM services..

When we arrived at the hotel, Kanwal and I went to check in as we reached a few minutes earlier. Naturally the man behind the desk assumed we were married. I was going to check into our room separately but before I could speak, Kanwal handed me the key and said, you go to park the car and grab the luggage and I am going to open the room. I thought to myself as I walked down the hall very aware of the feeling in my tool. She was looking hotter after marriage as she gained weight especially of breasts. When I reached the car parking, Zia and sania also arrived. I could see the huge bulk wave in Zia’s pants. I thought for a while about his feelings which were almost same as I had for his wife.It was center for climate and energy solutions for me.

We left the car parking having comments about compare cars and went upstairs to our hotel rooms. Our rooms were adjacent so we entered the same door. Kanwal was lying on the bed with her large breasts upside giving an illinois insurance. I again felt a vibration inside my pants. I patted the bed next to me just like homeowners and smiled at her. Zia lay next to me. I started exploring my body through my clothes without caring for both hot Pakistani women. Pakistani sex story is continuing for part two. Stay tuned with Pakistani sex blog to read second part of narrating my real life story of Pakistani sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment