Saturday, January 7, 2012

[Pakistani sex stories]of incest family (Part II)


[Pakistani sex stories]

of incest family (Part II) are the remaining part of rehab's sex story.Rehab's first part is here.I was watching the Old and young movie scene for satisfaction of my sex feelings. I have forgotten to lock the door.I was getting hot along the movie scenes as the young twink was licking the old woman.My love hole was wetting and looking like hot structured settlements of sex.Soon I was rubbing my love hole with my hands to control the disease of lust. I don't know when my nephew entered the room quietly. I was unaware of the world,busy in my movie and my internal feelings.He remained quite after entering the room and watched me and the TV screen. It was enough proof  for him about my sex disease and my hot feelings of thirst for sex.[Pakistani sex stories]

He sat down quietly behind me watching the movie scenes. Soon I got climax in my structured settlements of sex,along-with movie.When I got out of my lust disease, I was stunned to see him in my room. Waves of shame were running on my face which I could not hide. I tried to hide my internal shame by asking him in anger;What are you doing here. He was a confident Pakistani young guy who has seen my lustful sex disease,so he didn't even bother my anger. He replied; aunt,I have to ask something from you about starting the new hotel jobs.I realized the situation that it's of no use to condemn him as he can disclose the secrets of my lust disease to his uncle(my husband) ,The center for disease control of my sex,or to some other family member.[Pakistani sex stories]

I tried to make myself cool and calm by asking him about the movie. He replied, aunt It seems good.I want to watch it more. I shamefully smiled and asked him to lock the door so that my children should not come in accidentally.I played the movie again. The hot scenes started again and soon I could see his bulge inside his loose baggy trousers. His tool was getting erect. The curtains have already been lifted between him and me so I decided to make use of him to satisfy my sexual disease and start new Pakistani sex stories of old and young.It was best of all options available for me to overcome the lustful disease of sex.I asked him smilingly about his tool situation. I remarked; It's getting hard I think.He smiled and said yes.His all natural male enhancements were looking very hard.I was ready to purchase structured settlements for my sexual satisfaction.

I should check it, I asked him. He was already thinking of the situation so he smiled. I got up like a real hot Pakistani and loosed his trousers.When I saw his tool popping out of his baggy trousers, you could not believe my wonder; he was a real monster with a fat and long tool. He was almost 2-3 inches bigger than his uncle(my Pakistani husband). I grabbed his tool in my right hand and started stroking it with the movie. The movie lady was now rolling her tongue on young twinks hard tool. My Pakistani nephew smiled and expressed his liking about the sucking scene. I was used to suck as I have done it many times with my husband. So I started rolling my tongue over his shaft.My lustful disease was now getting better with his male enhancements.

Our[Pakistani sex stories]sessions have been started after the removal of all curtains. I sucked him till he came right on my lips. He was hot, his juices were hot as he was young. I was begging inside for a bang by him now. So I removed his entire clothes. Soon he was erect again. He was lying on the bed straight. I stroked him for a few moments for insurance of erection. When he got fully erect again, I sat on his tool. He was fully inside me inch by inch,opening the walls of my valley. I have not been able to get any tool inside my valley for a long time. It was close but now it started widening with his fat tool. He grabbed my large breasts and I started jumping over his tool. My jumps was an auto insurance of my pleasure. 

I was enjoying the session like a real hot Pakistani wife. Soon I reached climax. After a long session of riding,he made me in doggy style and screwed his Endowment inside me from behind. He stroked nicely inside my walls and reached all corners of my valley which were left unreached by my Pakistani husband. I again reached climax when he fired deep inside my walls. I quickly sat on my feet so that his love juices should spill out giving an auto insurance of avoidance of pregnancy. I have enjoyed a hard and cute session of getting banged by a young Pakistani twink. Our incest stories have been started now. He left my room after a nice smile. Our relation is in progress as he has banged me many times now.He still lives with me in my house and Satisfies his Pakistani aunt quite nicely and helps me to control the disease.hope you have liked [Pakistani sex stories]of incest family (Part II).

No comments:

Post a Comment