Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Part II of “Narrating my real life story of Pakistani sex”

Part II of “Narrating my real life story of Pakistani sex” is very hot. Kanwal was blowing my mind tightening her breasts through her deep breaths. Her Large breasts were an auto Insurance for raising anybody’s tool. I was thinking of her breasts when Sania (my Pakistani wife) broke the silence by having a suggestion of taking a shower. We agreed her suggestion. When I looked towards zia, he was also looking at sania’s breasts with full lust. I didn’t mind that as I was doing the same with his hot Pakistani women. Zia took the towel and went to take a bath while Sania started to take off our clothes from the bag. When I tried to go up, my hands touched Kanwal’s breast unintentionally. She looked at me but only with a slight smile. Her smile was the center for disease control for me to go further for the job of our Pakistani sex.

Our first hour went in watching TV. When going through cable channels, I suddenly stopped on one channel. There was almost an xx scene there. I told you earlier that we were very frank in our student life, so I didn’t bother about watching the scene. The screen capture was about two guys holding one hot woman and making sexy moves. Their genitals were hidden but the act was very clear. Kanwal was watching the scene when Sania smiled with remarks about the scene. Zia also commented on the screen capture. Both hot Pakistani women were getting hot with the screen capture giving both of us two guys an auto insurance of group session. It was not yet decided and we had it never before in our Pakistani sex after or before marriage.we had to get a job of sex in a new style.

Zia and I left the room for a while to check the other room after watching the screen captures. Both Pakistani women were now sitting in front of television. I made some courage to ask Zia about the change of pairs in sex. It was expected from Zia when he explained his thoughts as well. Finally we two decided to convince our wives to have a session on the same bed. Zia gave an idea to watch the XXX movie together which he had already brought with him, so that both women could get on with the session and pre-requisites. I got the truth that Zia has already planned for this and made up his mind before the trip. So finally we played the movie on DVD player when the first scene arrived, both ladies kept hands on their mouths with shame. We both laughed and grabbed our wives trying to convince them to enjoy the movie together and finally they both smiled.

With movie scenes, our tools were getting like a rod and both hot Pakistani women were getting reddish with lust. Suddenly a scene came where swapping was being done. This was a point to break the ice when Zia expressed his feelings by saying” It’s delightful if we could do it like that”. Sania, my wife looked at me in wonder while Kanwal smiled. This was an auto insurance of the swapping session by both hot Pakistani wives. I expressed my feelings by suddenly removing my pants down showing my huge bulk in underwear. Kanwal looked at my bulk inside underwear while sania was still wondering about the talks.

I reached down and unzipped Zia’s pants and felt his erection through his under shorts. We both were ready and asking our wives to come on. Kanwal and Sania got up after a slight thinking and smiled. Kanwal unbuttoned my shirt and Sania removed zia’s. I helped her as she removed her shirts also. Then she unclasped her bra freeing her sensitive breasts. We held each other close her bare breasts against his chest skin on skin as we French kissed. Same scene was being made by Sania and Zia. Kanwal kissed me way down and sucked on my nipples. I lifted my hips to assist as she pulled my jeans and underwear. We started our Pakistani sex session in hot style.

Then, after a few minutes of kissing and hugging together with our changed pairs, we started our sucking session. Hot Kanwal was rolling her tongue over my shaft while Sania was having Zia’s lolly pop in her mouth. We both were almost same in size. Kanwal was licking my balls when suddenly Zia got up and screwed his tool inside Kanwal from behind. Now the hot Pakistani woman was having two tools at a time inside her holes. She started moaning with pleasure while Sania started to move her hands on Zia’s tool while he was screwing Kanwal. This scene continued for almost 10 minutes and then we changed positions. Now, I was inside Kanwal from behind while she was sucking Zia’s tool. We banged her for 10 minutes in the doggy style. Then Kanwal got up and Sania took her place. I was now screwing Sania from behind while she was rolling her tongue over Zia’s shaft.

I could not control me any more when I exploded my load deep inside Sania and Zia also discharged within next few seconds on Sania’s face. My hot Pakistani wife has enjoyed the two juices now. It was Kanwal’s turn now to enjoy the two loads. We waited for 2-3 minutes and then banged Kanwal in the same style as done with Sania. Both hot Pakistani wives were fully satisfied with two tools at a time. After having a long session of Pakistani sex we were relaxed. The smile on there faces were an auto insurance of satisfaction from hot Pakistani sex session.     

No comments:

Post a Comment